Thank you so much for considering using our items and promoting our work!
We lend our pieces to stylists who are planning an editorial featuring our brand in the media (print and/or online).
We ask for credits and the resulting material (film or images) for the promotion of our work on our own channels. This material should be available to us in high resolution by email within 2 months after the shoot.
We LEND pieces for editorials or photo shootings for magazines, books, exhibitions or online platforms that can help us promote our ethics and work and we consider interesting to involve our project.
loans have three conditions
1) The duration of the loan should not exceed 3 days in total, including pick-up and return.
2) Our brand gets properly credited, quoted and/or linked
3) The resulting images and/or video material are also available for us to promote our work On channels including our website. Please provide the complete list of credits. we will credit everyone involved. We should be able to get the images in a reasonable resolution via email up to 2 months after the shoot.
***Providing visual material is a mandatory requirement. If none of our items result to be used or featured, stylists are responsible for creating and providing photographic or film material for us***
WHY DO WE HAVE THIS CONDITIONS?
lending our items takes time and energy, and all the time a piece is being shooted it is not available for our customers. Please remember WE ONLY MAKE UNIQUE PIECES.
In case you need items for:
- film productions
- music videos
- personal projects
- musicians or artists promotion material
- live acts
- if you are organising a project of any kind and you need our items longer than 3 days in total,
You need to rent our items.
How to chose the Items
Please send us pictures of the items you are interested at. Please refer preferably to the items on our online shop that are not listed as sold out
You will receive a loan form which, once signed, will serve as a contract. It describes the items, quantities and prices. By signing this document, you agree that the parts must be returned in the same condition and within the agreed deadlines in order to avoid additional costs.
All pieces must be returned in the same condition they were delivered: clean and free of stains and body odour. All returns will be assessed and an additional cleaning fee will be charged if required.
Items may not be altered to fit and must be returned in their original condition. Items may NOT be cut, dyed, painted or altered without written permission from our side. Tape, iron-on bonding-web, glue or any other type of adhesives may NOT be used on items.
If an item is returned altered or damaged, total price of the item will be charged.
Damaged or lost items fees
Lost or damaged items will be assessed with the total value of the items.
In case the lending / renting is made in person,items should be returned preferrably by the same person who collected them. Here is when we control the pieces and check if they are in the same conditions.
Items must be packed and sent back directly after they have been used.
Shipping costs are not included in the renting prices.
PLEASE CONSIDER WHAT WE STAND FOR
We actively promote non-binarism, sex-positivity, diversity and inclusivity through our work. We are critic towards hetero-normativity, patriarchy and consumerism. We make CONSCIOUS FASHION, meaning socially responsible, circular and inclusive. We mind the planet and the people. Please read our Manifesto here.
We believe in a wider vision of beauty than that normally promoted by mainstream fashion and media. Therefore it would be contradictory for us to take part on editorials where:
- FAST FASHION is involved. We offer an alternative to fast fashion. Fast Fashion is killing our planet.
Also, fast fashion brands copy and plagiarize new and independent designers.
We kindly encourage you to not use FAST FASHION along our items, and in general :)
- Resulting images are RETOUCHED, when the aim of the retouching is to make bodies and faces fit in mainstream beauty ideals
INTERESTED? Contact us!